Company Title Seminar: 22 July at The Rex Centre, Potts Point
JFMLAW, in partnership with the Wentworth Institute and Richardson & Wrench, will be holding a free seminar on company title issues this July.
WHAT: A free seminar for building managers, company title directors, and those interested in becoming managers and directors.
WHERE: The Rex Centre, Potts Point.
WHEN: Saturday 22 July, 9:30am – 12:30pm.
WHO: Hosted by John Morrissey and Louise O’Connor of JFMLAW, Dr Keri Spooner of the Wentworth Institute and Penny Timothy of Richardson & Wrench, Elizabeth Bay.
The seminar will focus on:
- Good governance for company title boards
- Proper and adequate meeting procedures
- Proper records of meetings
- Understanding the difference between company properties and shareholders’ obligations to repair their lot
- Solving disputes for company title buildings
- Updating a company’s constitution
Please register your interest below, or contact our office on (02) 9331 0266 to RSVP. You can also download a free copy of our fourth edition of the Company Title handbook here.
John Morrissey has been a practising Sydney solicitor for 30 years, and for the past 20 a sole practitioner and the principal at JFMLAW.
His main focus employment law, advising small to medium-sized firms and their employees of their rights and obligations.
For many years he was a lecturer at UTS to students obtaining Masters in Human Resources Management with a focus on performance management and creating a culture of delivery in workplaces. John has acted for a significant number of employers, not only in developing a performance based culture in the workplace but also solving particular problems that arise relating to unfair dismissal, contract disputes, improper use of intellectual property or other property as well as enforcements of restraints of trade.
John is very happy to speak to any employer who has an issue on a free of charge basis by a phone call. Please feel free to ring John at anytime up to 6pm most days.
Latest posts by John Morrissey (see all)
- Managing Workplace Risks Under The NDIS - September 4, 2017
- Seminar: Responding To Change In The Disability Services Sector - July 14, 2017
- Free Company Title Seminar – Sydney - July 5, 2017