NDIS Seminar: 27 July in Fairfield
This seminar has been created for managers of disability services providers who are thinking about how their organisation can meet the challenges set by client directed funding, increasingly vigilant regulators and the intense public focus on client abuse.
WHAT: An interactive seminar for disability services providers.
WHERE: Community First Step, 25 Barbara Street, Fairfield NSW.
WHEN: Thursday 27 July, 9am – 1pm.
WHO: Hosted by JFMLAW and dVT Group.
COST: $100 per attendee – paid on the day. All proceeds going to Community First Step.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST: In the form below.
The seminar will focus on:
- Understanding how competitors like Hireup can make it difficult to attract and retain staff and clients.
- Developing flexible HR practices to attract quality staff and cost-effectively meet the needs of clients.
- Understanding the legal risks and pressure points created by the NDIS (Registered Providers of Supports) Rules, the Fair Work Act and the Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Vulnerable Workers) Bill, including JFMLAW’s compliance guide to take away with you.
- Adopting sustainable business practices that produce the surplus organisations need to survive.
Please register your interest below, or contact our office on (02) 9331 0266 to RSVP.
John Morrissey has been a practising Sydney solicitor for 30 years, and for the past 20 a sole practitioner and the principal at JFMLAW.
His main focus employment law, advising small to medium-sized firms and their employees of their rights and obligations.
For many years he was a lecturer at UTS to students obtaining Masters in Human Resources Management with a focus on performance management and creating a culture of delivery in workplaces. John has acted for a significant number of employers, not only in developing a performance based culture in the workplace but also solving particular problems that arise relating to unfair dismissal, contract disputes, improper use of intellectual property or other property as well as enforcements of restraints of trade.
John is very happy to speak to any employer who has an issue on a free of charge basis by a phone call. Please feel free to ring John at anytime up to 6pm most days.
Latest posts by John Morrissey (see all)
- Seminar: Responding To Change In The Disability Services Sector - July 14, 2017
- Free Company Title Seminar – Sydney - July 5, 2017
- We are launching our Free Company Title Handbook, 4th Edition - July 5, 2017