This workshop will give organisations practical strategies to meet the challenges posed by client-directed funding, increasingly vigilant regulators, an intense public focus on client satisfaction and the for-profit start-ups disrupting the disability sector.
JFMLAW and dVT Group will equip you with the tools to reduce legal risk, manage cash flow and develop sustainable business practices to meet the pressures of the NDIS.
What to expect
- Understanding your workplace – the value of a workplace audit
- Tips and traps for engaging permanent, part-time and casual staff
- Making hard decisions: performance management, investigations and complaints (managing union involvement and right of entry)
- Developing sustainable business practices
- Ongoing support from JFMLAW and dVT Group: engaged professionals who understand your sector
Greystanes Disability Services, 2 Grose Street, Leura NSW 2780
5 minute walk from Leura Station; street parking only.
25 May 2017, 9am – 1pm
By Friday 19 May 2017 to email@example.com
COST: $100 pp
This registration fee goes directly to the Greystanes Foundation
Tea and coffee on arrival, plus morning tea. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
Payment by phone:
Call Dianne on (02) 4784 1118
Payment by direct deposit/cheque:
Name: Greystanes Foundation
Account number: 147264444
Reference: Workshop/Your surname/Your organisation
John Morrissey has been a practising Sydney solicitor for 30 years, and for the past 20 a sole practitioner and the principal at JFMLAW.
His main focus employment law, advising small to medium-sized firms and their employees of their rights and obligations.
For many years he was a lecturer at UTS to students obtaining Masters in Human Resources Management with a focus on performance management and creating a culture of delivery in workplaces. John has acted for a significant number of employers, not only in developing a performance based culture in the workplace but also solving particular problems that arise relating to unfair dismissal, contract disputes, improper use of intellectual property or other property as well as enforcements of restraints of trade.
John is very happy to speak to any employer who has an issue on a free of charge basis by a phone call. Please feel free to ring John at anytime up to 6pm most days.
Latest posts by John Morrissey (see all)
- Seminar: Responding To Change In The Disability Services Sector - July 14, 2017
- Free Company Title Seminar – Sydney - July 5, 2017
- We are launching our Free Company Title Handbook, 4th Edition - July 5, 2017