Workplace Law for Employees
Do you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Have you been terminated unfairly?
- Are you starting a new job and are concerned about a restraint or non-compete clause in your earlier employment contract?
- Have you recently started in a new role but it’s not what was represented to you or your new employer is not honouring their promises?
- Do you hold shares in your current employer? Do you know what will happen to the value of those shares if you are dismissed or resign?
- Have you been asked to sign a new contract?
- Have you received an allegation about serious misconduct, including allegations relating to confidential information or intellectual property?
- Are you being unfairly treated by way of workplace bullying or unreasonable expectations?
- Is your employer seeking to performance manage you unfairly?
- Is your employer asking you to sign a deed of release?
- Are you unsure about what your workplace rights are, such as taking leave or making complaints?
- Have you lodged a complaint at work and are being ignored or treated differently?
If you answered yes to one of these questions, we’re here to help.
We’re here to fight for you, handle sensitive workplace issues and preserve your hard earned reputation.
We’re on your team; we spend our time figuring out the legal answers so you can spend your time focusing on your work.
Our philosophy is that litigation is a last resort. Resolving issues before they escalate means less trouble, less time and less costs involved for you. And that’s a win-win for everyone.