For both shareholders and board members of a company title building, it is important for you to understand your rights and obligations. A failure to understand these matters may result in disputes arising within the building, as well as costly and timely legal action to resolve these disputes. Obligations differ between each building, increasing the need for all members to ensure they understand what is involved.
Our popular ebook, Understanding Company Title, is now up to its Fourth Edition and includes:
- The basics of Company Title, including house rules and common property,
- Things you should know about buying and selling shares in a Company Title building,
- Governance and Management, the board and running a good general meeting,
- The obligations of directors, and maintaining company records,
- Rights, duties and disputes,
- And much more…
Use the form to download now, and receive updates as laws and requirements change.