No doubt you will have received a lot of emails with ‘policies’ about how businesses are addressing the crisis. These are ‘external’ policies that seek to protect the clients and customers of the business.
The same thing applies to inside your business. To avoid penalties and compensation claims from not taking appropriate action to protect your employees, you should put in place a COVID-19 Workplace Policy immediately.
You can download our free sample ‘COVID-19 Workplace Policy‘ by clicking on this link:
If you would like help tailoring this policy to your own workplace, or any help restructuring your workplace during these tough times, call one of our experienced and friendly lawyers now:
- Call John Morrissey on 0407 069 507
- Call Sladjana Skoric on 0410 900 248
- Call Mariam Chalak on 0410 914 128
- Call Thomas Du on 0410 906 194
- Call Louise Russo on 0406 410 878
- Call Catherine Fairlie on 0424 352 646