The on-call HR law advisor you have when you don’t have a human resources manager
If you are a small to medium sized enterprise in Potts Point or the surrounding eastern suburbs and you don’t have a dedicated human resources manager, you can still stay on top of the game with our HR law advisory service. We help many of our clients get by through providing cost-effective human resources services that are tailored to the specific needs of their company.
We provide HR law services that fit in with your company
Working with you, we begin by getting to know your company’s culture and processes before we proceed to recommend the best solutions that fit in with your company. You will be provided systems that fit into your day to day business and lead to optimal results.
What our HR law service includes
We can put in place an effective human resources structure for your company by:
- Drafting a suite of workplace policies and updating them as the goals and culture of your business change.
- Drafting a set of full-time, part-time and casual employment contracts.
- Helping you with the process of hiring senior executive employees.
- Providing in-house training to you and your staff members to ensure that they can handle basic human resources disputes in an effective manner.
- Helping you to deal with complex disputes when they arise.
Whether your business is a start-up that is ready to employ its first talented workers, or an existing enterprise with an established workforce, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Just a phone call away, we can act as your in-house industrial relations advisors who aren’t in your office. Be sure to get in touch with us now to discuss how our commercially aware solicitors can best serve your business.